Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, guided by our core values of knowledge, reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
- Knowledge – The ability to instill in our college community a thirst to study continually, observe, and investigate the world for facts and ideas that can improve the health and well-being of humankind, as well as create a love for learning.
- Reverence – Profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another, and to God, as well as acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Integrity – Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty, and sincerity as the basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion – Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joy, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Excellence – Outstanding achievement, merit and virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve and maintain quality.