The Winter 2014 Issue of Vital Signs is Out!
- Growth Through Cultural Immersion in the Yucatan
- Spreading Their Wings - Mercy Students Graduate with PreMed Degree
- Three Catholic Institutions partner to help Cultivate the next generation of Health Care Workers
- Reaffirming Our Students' Success in Health Sciences
- 180 Refugee and Immigrants from 34 countries prepare to enter health care workforce.
- Conference of Mercy Higher Education visits campus
- Professors Allsopp & Humphrey's retire
Mercy College is the only Catholic college in central Iowa and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). To learn more about all of our health science academic programs, visit the College website.